Pages

▼

Thursday, September 24, 2026

Eli Manning Countdown To 1.5K: #1,246 2025 Panini Silhouette Super Bowl Die Cut

 
It's been way too long since I have added an Eli Manning so I had to do it.

I really need to try and do it more often.

Today's card is from 2025 Panini Silhouette and is a die cut Super Bowl card. This one specifically is for Super Bowl 46. As long time followers of mine know, I am a big NY Giants Super Bowl collector and anytime I find those cards, I will add them.

I mean, I may never watch another Giants Super Bowl win so might as well enjoy the ones I have.

I am hoping to add more Eli soon. I really want to get to the top of TCDB but I still have a mile to go. Every base or low end insert counts so that will be my direction. Not that I don't prefer shiny first and I will probably have to add something cool along the way.

I mean, can't be a collector if I don't add something cool I really want as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on enjoying the Super Bowl wins we've experienced as fans, because we never know if our team(s) will win another one.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys or Eagles....jk....or am I?)