Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Why Can't We Have Nice Things?

It's happened again.

My hopes and dreams of a successful NY Giants season  have gone down the drain with one quick swoop.

Thanks Rams. Thanks offensive line.

This time it isn't Jaxson's fault for being hurt. He had been playing great and playing safe unlike last year where he was looking for contact, this time contact came looking for him and took his knee out.

It was announced he will be getting season ending knee surgery that will take him out until next season. After watching Jameis Winston come in for relief last game and completely bombing it, this will luckily be a three or four game season when originally it should have been twice that.

And of course this all happens on the day I actually get a nice selection of Jaxson Darts in the mail. So, instead of a celebratory post, this is just a sad one.

Anyways, let's take a look at what came,

2025 Mosaic Silver

2025 Select Silver

2025 Topps Resurgence Silver

2026 Topps Profiles By Kyle Brandt

2026 Topps 91 Throwback Pink Parallel

And the biggie I got from my friend @90sNicheCardBlog,
 
2025 Topps Chrome Leather Refractor

As a Giants fan I am used to the pain, but this one seems to hurt more than usual. I am praying Jaxson not only comes back but comes back stronger next year.

Now it's time for me to go back into the corner and continue crying. 

Why can't we have nice things?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys or Eagles....jk....or am I?)