Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

First Cards Of 2026

Now stands only one.

One company that is for NFL trading cards.

With Topps owning exclusive rights to the NFL license this season will be a lot of Topps product chasing for my Giants collection.

That's unless I go back into the 90's and fill in spots.

But, new cards of new players is always nice to have as well.

Here are my first cards of the 2026 season. I still have more of the base chase to go, but I did take out a big chunk including their three best rookies this year.






 
I actually really like the base card design. I do wished the photos were better, but flagship hasn't really ever been known for those. I will have to wait for Stadium Club. The team color match and the helmet strip design really help these stand out.

I hope to eventually add the other missing base from Topps before the next set comes out, which probably won't happen knowing that it will be out this week. But, hopefully soon.

1 comment:

  1. The card design is nice and really works this year with Football and Baseball

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys or Eagles....jk....or am I?)