Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Wander Who Sent Me This Eli?

I am a NY Giants collector first, but I also dive into many other parts of the hobby as well.

One of the parts of the hobby I have collected since I began is rookie cards. Every year I seek out a rookie card of every player just to have on hand.

With no luck in finding Series 1 at the time, I was in desperate need of a Wander Franco rookie and that's when my buddy @DarkCards66, saw that I needed one and sent one along in his recent mail day to me. Not only did he cover my Franco need, but blew my socks off with another card.

First, the Franco rookie. I find it so odd that this years rookie logo is so small. I actually had to take a double look just to see it.

@DarkCards66 also passed along this dual with Vlad Jr and Wander.

Then came the card that made me fall out of my chair.
 
TRIPLE THREATS PATCH RELIC /50 of Eli Manning, Andre Williams and Odell Beckham Jr!! Wow! Such a stunning card!!! And if you are wondering, I am counting this as an Eli card when it comes to my collection.

This card features two Super Bowl winning players along with a guy I have a TON of cards of as a side PC. One of which will be posting tomorrow.

Thanks again to @DarkCards66 for the RAK mail day. I have been staring at this card sitting on my desk for the past few days.

Thoughts on this years Topps rookie card logo, if you collect rookies like I do and my newest Eli Manning add welcomed in comments.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure Topps made the RC logo smaller to be less of a distraction, but personally... my eyesight sucks. I wish they would have kept it the same size.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be, but I liked it larger myself as well

      Delete
  2. Holy smokes! That's an incredible mailday!

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)