Monday, September 28, 2026

Sometimes I Just Start One

I have to give credit where credit is due, but I am digging the parallels in the new Topps product.

I am still mad at them for taking all of the licenses, but, this first product is sharp so I will give them a break....for now.

I had started to grab parallels to the team card in the 2026 Topps base set because I was thinking how cool it would look to build the rainbow of it. 

But, looking at all of my other rainbow chases, I said, no, can't go down this rabbit hole again and not be able to finish it.

So, I just stayed at my four.




 
The four I have though look really good.

Another reason I didn't feel like chasing more was the cost of the others and that there were so many to chase in so many different levels of Topps products. It would be impossible to finish.

Will I add others that I find cheap? Probably. Do I call it a rainbow chase at this point? No.

Sometimes I just start one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys or Eagles....jk....or am I?)