Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Latest Adds From Shane!

My latest trade with my buddy Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday left me with some new Giants cards to enjoy.

Like this new Kerry Collins relic.


Or this super sweet Quad relic featuring Ike, Brown, Montgomery and the newly acquired Collins at the time. Jerseys said they are authentic..but from who and what?

I love oddball relics, this is an authentic 6 cent stamp....oh and there is a jersey swatch there to, I guess.

For some reason or another, I don't seek out Tiki Barber cards. It's not that I wasn't a fan, but guess I wasn't a big enough of a fan to chase his stuff. However, when he chases me I don't turn them down like this patch card.

Speaking of patch cards, game worn one right here of Ike. We never see this anymore.

And finally, a dual relic of Ron Dayne from his college jersey and pro jersey. I forgot to look before I posted this if these were actually game worn or not.

Thanks goes out to my buddy Shane for the trade again. Looking forward to our next!

4 comments:

  1. Cool cards; I especially like the Dayne then-and-now. The stamp card is indeed an oddball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, those were two of my favorites from the group

      Delete
  2. That stamp is really cool. I wonder if that's a particular player and coach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question. Wonder if there is a way to do research on it

      Delete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)