Monday, January 22, 2024

Single Card Mail Day:2023 Donruss Legends Series Autograph Ottis Anderson

 
I sometimes will look up the terms on eBay, NY Giants autograph to see what pops up and to see if anything catches my eye. Well one did and it was a heck of a deal!

For $6 of my Christmas eBay gift card, I was able to add this beautiful Ottis Anderson auto! Don't tell me this isn't stunning even if you're not a NY fan.

It amazes me still that Anderson cards are so affordable for someone who won two Super Bowls, was a Super Bowl MVP (Super Bowl XXV) and played in the league for 14 seasons.

2 comments:

  1. Similar to how Tim Duncan cards are fairly affordable. I say grab 'em while you can!

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)