So far in this young NFL season, I am not feeling blue.
I am bleeding it.
With the Giants off to a surprising and very lucky 3-1 start despite losing Jaxson Dart and Brian Burns for basically the season, they are coming together nicely under the leadership of a real coach in John Harbaugh.
To celebrate this start, I got a solid mail day from my friend @90sNicheFBCard I have been wanting to show off.
Bryan sent a nice variety.
(I think at one point I was chasing a rainbow for this but can't remember now)
(there is just something about this card I really like)
(Select rookie parallel)
(not sure what this Optic parallel is called)
(this is my FIRST Abdul Carter relic card)
(color match relics are the best)
(my first Nubin auto)
A lot of nice, shiny cards mixed in here. He also sent others that I may post another day. For now, this is what I am showing off which are the key cards from it. He did send some Eli's I will need to double check to see if I have already or not.
Thanks again Bryan!
I have some more mail days to show off to come. I have been trying to decide if I wanted to try and do a random Giants card of the day on days I don't have time for a full post and just looking to share my collection. What do you guys think?

















No comments:
Post a Comment
Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys or Eagles....jk....or am I?)