Sunday, July 31, 2022

Rodney's Cardboard:WinCraft Sports Pennant

It's been waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long since I last tackled a Rodney's Cardboard segment on any of my blogs.

It wasn't done on purpose. It's due to the lack of Rodney's out there. The few that are, exceed my range. One guy on eBay has 7 Rodney Hampton printing plates. SEVEN. The problem, he is asking $55 each. EACH. Maybe $15 each would be reasonable, but $55 is insane. He will sit on those for a while, already has been, and maybe at some point I can find a way to talk him down.

For now, I will just add ones that I can when/if they are listed. I am sure Panini isn't done with their run with him quite yet.

At least not until their NFL card run is done.

Today though, we are not talking about cards of Rodney....or Bruno.

We are talking about my latest add thanks to my friend @StephenJFurlong on Twitter.

On Friday, I received this very cool Rodney WinCraft Sports Pennant that Stephen had bought and sent to me just because he is a good friend.

This is the first Rodney pennant in my collection, I do have other pennants such as NY Giants and Ken Griffey Jr that are tucked away in totes for now. Someday, when I have more room, I can hopefully display all of my Rodney stuff in one area. 

For now it's all around a small card room.

 
Here is a closer look at Rodney taking over NYC like Godzilla.

Thanks again to Stephen for this latest piece. I appreciate you my friend!

Thoughts on the pennant and if you collect them is welcomed in comments!

1 comment:

  1. That's a really cool addition to your Hampton collection. I love collecting pennants, but like you have pretty much run out of room to display them. My favorites are the ones my dad got me from 90s Yankees world series championships.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)