Monday, December 5, 2022

Show Me The Way: 1998 Ultra Platinum Medallion

It has been quite some time since I posted a new Charles Way card. It's mainly because I haven't added any as my PC focus has been on other NY Giants players, hence all of the Eli Manning cards I have been posting.

But, when I see a new and fairly tough Way card to get, I add it.

Today's card ranks up there as one of the toughest Ways I have added to date.

I never once pulled one of these in packs of Ultra despite all of the packs I opened. There are no odds on pulling these either which is what makes them so tough to find.

 
There are also only 98 of these to find. Which makes them extremely rare.

Luckily my friend Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday fame found this one for me to add.  Thanks Shane!

Thoughts on today's card and if you own any Platinum Medallions is welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)