Friday, December 9, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2005 Bowman Coaching Prospects Autograph Tim Lewis

Tim Lewis was a former 1st round draft pick in 1983 NFL Draft who made it only three seasons in the league before getting into the coaching world.
 
One of his many coaching stops was for the NY Giants as their defensive coordinator from 2004 to 2006 in which he did a fairly decent job with the unit at the time. Many thought he was Head Coaching material but never got the chance...in the NFL at least.

He did get his one head coach opportunity which was for the Birmingham Iron who played in the AAF League that only lasted one year.

I grabbed this autograph for less than $!0 as a unique addition to my Giants PC. It is the first card I have of a non-head coach autograph.

Thoughts on my latest card welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)