Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Single Card Mail Day:2025 Panini Certified Mirrors Blue Autograph Hakeem Nicks

It must feel like to you guys that I am on a Hakeem Nicks tear right now, well, maybe I am.

But, when I can find autographs of a Giants legend can be found for $5 or less, why wouldn't I grab them.
 
His autograph could use some work, I think his earlier autos were much better, but it's still his auto and still a new color matching card for the collection.

I have been thinking recently I should put my collection on TCDB of Nicks and see where I stand especially with all of the recent adds.

The leader has 149 on there, I might be able to give them a run for their money. Maybe.

When I have more time I may tackle this and will let you guys know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys or Eagles....jk....or am I?)