Are you ready?
Today's card is probably one of my favorite pickups (I bet Dennis of Too Many Verlanders will dig this one as well) of 2026 and I didn't even know it existed until I looked up 2025 NY Giants autographs.
As soon as I saw it, I was locked in and ready. It was needed.
Any card that features either Super Bowl 42 or Super Bowl 46 in which the NY Giants took down the mighty New England Patriots in both are easy pickups for me. I don't even care if they are base cards.
This card is not only signed, but its photo captures both the incredible throw and catch from Manning to Manningham late in the game in Super Bowl 46. This catch kept the game winning drive alive for the G-men. Both the catch and the throw were tremendous. If you haven't seen this yet, go YouTube it. It was definetely a Finest Moment.
Because I have choice of adding cards to the Cards Over Coffee Hall Of Fame, I will be adding this one to the bunch. I find it worthy of being added.
Before I close out, tell me what's one of your favorite Super Bowl moments?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys or Eagles....jk....or am I?)