Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Rodney's Cardboard:2020 Mosaic Black/Gold Autograph /10

Rodney's Cardboard is back and back to the blog it belongs. A blog that bleeds Giants blue.

So, let's take a look at my latest Rodney Hampton addition.

Today's card comes thanks to my buddy Wes, formerly JBF blog, who passed along some incredible Rodney goods this past Christmas.

There was a stack of Printing Plates, a couple inserts, a patch card (that will be soon) and some rare autographs.

The Mosaic Black/Gold autograph is one of the tough ones to find.

 
They are numbered to 8 and this is the only one I have ever seen listed. 

With this one down, it brings me down to just the two 1/1's remaining or maybe there is only one of those left to find........ I guess you better come back for the next Rodney's Cardboard to see.

Thanks again to Wes for grabbing this one.

Thoughts on my latest add is welcomed in comments!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Wes hooked it up big time. Nice card. I really like Mosaic football.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do to, the parallels look really good

      Delete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)