Wednesday, February 15, 2023

My Isaiah Hodgins PC Thus Far

He wasn't the biggest name of the 2020 NFL Draft when the Buffalo Bills drafted him, but he made a big impact on the 2022 NY Giants.

Isaiah was drafted in the 6th round by the Bills in 2020 but never caught on with the team that was already loaded at WR. He was waived on November 1st and grabbed by the Giants on November 2nd. He hauled in 4 touchdowns in the final 5 games with the Giants helping them on their run. Then in the playoffs against the Vikings, he hauled in 8 catches for 105 yards and a touchdown. He had the flash of a number one guy for Daniel Jones.

I caught on with Hodgins in the first few games he had with the Giants and decided I wanted to chase his cards.

I don't have a lot yet, but here is what I have so far,
2020 Sage Hit base

Sage Aspire Bronze Autograph

Leaf Gold autograph

2020 Prizm Draft Autograph

2020 Score Autograph

2020 Score Green Autograph

 
2020 Luminance Red Ink autograph

Not a bad start, especially in the autograph department. But, there is a long way to go. 

I have begun to add my collection to TCDB, so if you have any I don't, let me know!

Thoughts on Hodgins or my collection so far welcomed in comments.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure what the future will hold for Hodgins and the Giants, but he did show up in the playoffs. I was thinking of trying to get some rookies of him, but being a die-hard Giants fan, I just don't like collecting Giants in other uniforms. And I don't collect college cards. Maybe they will have a Giants auto of him in the 2023 release.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)