Monday, February 6, 2023

Single Card Mail Day: 2019 Panini Gold Standard Newly Minted Patch Card Darius Slayton

I have picking up and trading for a lot of Giants recently.

Some are players of the past, others are players of the now.

Or for now.....

With Darius Slayton's contract up, will the G-Men consider bringing him back? He had a decent season for a player who was rumored to be traded and ended up being the Giants number one guy. However, he still had key drops in games including the Wild Card Playoff game where he dropped a wide-open pass that would have given them a first down...if not more and ended the game against the Vikings. Fortunately for him, they held on for the win anyways.

In my opinion, I think they should bring him back but only if it fits the budget. Do not overpay.
 
I recently picked up this patch card of Darius for $2. 

It was a good-looking card and fun swatch so couldn't just let it sit there with no bids.

Thoughts on my latest add and if the Giants should extend Darius welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)