Monday, April 22, 2024

These Colors Aren't So Gray

You ever just start a colorful chase just for the fun of it? Well, that's what I did with 2023 Prizm and Eric Gray.

Why did I choose Gray, well, for one reason, Saquon Barkley left so I am assuming Gray will be playing a bigger role on the Giants offense. Two, he's dirt cheap.

So, for fun I added these through trades and a couple on eBay,

Green Wave


Silver

Red White and Blue

Green Pulsar

Green

Pink

Electric Lazer

 
Orange Disco

This was a short-timed chase just to add some color to my Gray (collection). If anymore happen to fall in my lap, I will welcome them but it's not something I am out seeking currently. Panini put some many parallels in this year's Prizm and so many low numbered ones I will never get them all.

But it was fun in the meantime and isn't that what the hobby is all about?

Have any of you started a chase just for the fun of it?

1 comment:

  1. All of my player collections and set builds are a chase... and definitely for the fun of it. Although I totally expect to complete most of my set builds eventually... my player collections are just fo fun.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)