Sunday, April 14, 2024

Rodney's Cardboard:2023 Certified Base Autograph /199

Rodney is back on here again, after much experimenting between blogs, Rodney belongs here. Right here with all of my other Giants cards.

So, let's continue where I left off on here with some 2023 Certified. 

Today's card is the base version. This was actually one of the last ones I added as I added the tougher ones first. Much different approach for me this time as I normally start biggest to littlest but found this new approach to be better.

  
Card back looks the same as the rest in the series. Such a boring backing.

Here is an overall look at the chase in 2023 Certified for Rodney,
Base /199, Bronze /99, Pink /75, Orange /50, Red /35, Blue /30, Teal /25, Gold /15, Purple /10, Green /5, and Black 1/1.

The 1/1 just popped up recently and I have an eye on it. Hopefully I can land it with some assistance from friends.

Here are the cards I have posted so far from this run,


 

 

More from this run and others to come. Hope to see you back next Sunday for the next one!

1 comment:

  1. You've got some solid rainbows you're working on. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)