Wednesday, August 2, 2023

All Out

 This upcoming season, Daniel Jones will need to go ALL OUT if the Giants are going to make the playoffs again.

Jones got paid big time this offseason despite many skeptics on him, but I think it was well earned and maybe a bargain deal in the end for the Giants compared to other recent QB's who just got paid.

Remember these words in a few months once football season is underway and criticize me then.

I have always been a fan of Danny Dimes since the Giants drafted him and have always rooted him on. I think the struggles come from not having the right pieces around him nor having the right coaching staff. This year, the Giants loaded up on offense by locking in on some WR's, making sure Saquon stays and then adding a couple pieces to the oline. They also kept all coaches in place and the same system. There are no excuses left.

Let's go ALL OUT Daniel.
This 2022 Prizm All Out insert shows Danny doing just that.

 
Back of the card talks about his game against the Jags last year. I don't quite remember how he played, but I do remember the ending of that game where the Giants barely held on.

Thoughts on my latest add welcomed in comments and let me know which player on your team you think has the most pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)