Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Eli's Cardboard: 2014 Prizm Red,White, Blue

There is a guy on Twitter whose collection of Eli Prizms I envy. He has runs of every year of Prizm Eli has been in and it looks incredible.

So, I decided that I needed to do something similar to that without chasing the higher end stuff.

This parallel is one of my favorites of Prizm when it comes to getting NY Giants ones. Yes, I like the blues, but I really like the red, white and blue team match.

Sometime I will have to gather all of my Eli Prizms and see what they all look like together.

In the meantime, comment below on someone's collection you envy or thoughts on my card.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like no matter how much I spend on cards... there will always be someone out there with something I wish I had for my collection. That's why I try not to even think of it from that point of view. But since you asked the question... right here and right now... I envy anyone who has completed the 1956 Topps baseball set :D

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)