Wednesday, August 16, 2023

As The Season Draws Near....

 As football season finally is coming, I get more amped about adding new Giants cards to my collection.

Like this NEW Rueben Randle Bowman Chrome Blue refractor.

 
Or my first Hodgins Giants autograph. I do have other Hodgins autograph cards, but this is my first Giants one. He only has two Giants autographs that I am aware of. This one and a Panini Instant playoff card from last year. I really like him as a player so hoping he can step it up again like last year and hopefully gets some playing time with a somewhat loaded Giants WR core.

 
And other than Saquon, this guy will be the main reason the Giants offense will thrive if it does. He is such a massive weapon for Daniel Jones and they have been dangerous so far in camp. Hopefully that translates to the season as well.

Thoughts on my latest pickups welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)