Friday, May 5, 2023

RAK ATTACK!

I know a lot of collectors are very turned off by Twitter sometimes, but for me, that's the beef of my hobby. That's the place I spend my hobby time on. Yes, there is bad on there, but what isn't seen a lot of the time is a lot of the good.

Recently, I was messaged on Twitter by @dabtendo91 who showed me a picture of an autographed Andre Woodson card I didn't have and asked me if I wanted it. Of course I did! All NY Giants cards are welcomed and very appreciated here.

It's also a great looking card.
 

And is numbered 1/5!

By far my best Woodson card in that PC.

Thanks again to Caleb for the Random Act Of Kindness.

If you are wondering who Andre Woodson is, he was the NY Giants 6th round pick of the 2008 draft to help back up Eli. He never got a chance to play because Eli never gave anyone else a chance to. Woodson made it a couple of years in the NFL before hanging up his cleats.

Thoughts on my latest addition is welcomed in comments!

1 comment:

  1. I returned to the hobby right around the time when collectors were opening up boxes of this product on YouTube. Killed a lot of time watching these videos. Good times.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)