Thursday, May 4, 2023

More Eli's Arrived

As I am slowly creeping towards 1,000 different Eli Mannings, I am trying to show them off when I can.

A lot of my focus with Eli recently has been working on adding cards from 2022. 

Why? Because it's easier to add those to TCDB since I wouldn't have to search the entire site looking for other years. It's always the last few pages.

So, my first adds were shiny ones from 2022 Mosaic.
Green

Disco

Silver

Orange

And one card I thought I had, but didn't, was this insert from 2022 Prestige.
 
This is the Living Legends insert. He was both that on and now off the field. If someone doesn't know who Eli is, I would be surprised. He is everywhere.

Thoughts on my latest Eli adds welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)