Saturday, May 6, 2023

More To The 2022 Prizm Eli Manning Run

 Hello again!

Time for a new post on Big Blue Cardboard.

Nothing speaks more Big Blue to me then Captain and Future Hall Of Famer Eli Manning who is a big center in my Giants collection. Well, besides Rodney.

Once again, I am still chasing the 2022 Eli's, especially the shiny ones as I chase 1,000 Eli's.

The next two are my latest adds to my Prizm chase.

Red Wave which I acquired from a trade on Twitter

 
Pandora /499

These two go along with these guys I have already picked up,

Purple Parallel

Green Parallel

Disco Parallel

Red, White, Blue parallel. This is team color match, love it!

Silver Prizm

 
Light Blue Prizm (another favorite team color parallel)

Once again, I don't plan on chasing the full rainbow as that is too costly for my low budget. But, what I do have and have added is for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)