Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Rodney's Cardboard:2021 Panini XR Summitt Patch 1/1

Welcome back!

This is the final Rodney's Cardboard for now as I have no new incoming Rodney's. Finding a new Hampton is getting impossible, so maybe it's time I break out to other things and not just cards. I am still missing one Starting Lineup.

Today's Rodney is probably one of my favorites in my collection. A couple of years ago, Panini decided to include the first ever Rodney relic cards. Up until then, he didn't have a single one.

And now he has his first ever Patch Card along with his first ever Laundry Tag (still need).

But, here is that said Patch Card that is also a 1/1

This is another one of those Wes snags for me for a Christmas gift last year. It's a beautiful card, just wished it was game worn.

Thanks again to Wes!

Thoughts on my latest Rodney add welcomed in comments!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet patch! Wes strikes again. How the heck does he track down all of these rare cards?

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)