Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Rodney's Cardboard:1997 Score Premiere Club (Team Set)

Honestly, I have no idea where to file this Rodney Hampton under when I looked it up on my spreadsheet. The only thing that matches up is the NY Giants team set cards so that's where it went.

This card comes via my buddy Shane from Cheap Wax Wednesday fame.


I may not have much if any info on this card, but what I am showing off is spectacular. This card is even better in person I promise you that.

If you have any information on these, let me know in comments. Otherwise, I welcome comments in general on this card. They sure don't make them like they used to.

Also, thanks again to Shane on this trade and for helping me cross another off my want list.

1 comment:

  1. Never seen this shiny parallel before. Pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)