Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Single Card Mail Day:2023 Panini Gridiron Greats Autograph Dan Reeves

I have been very pleased with Panini cards recently as they have started to add more players to their roster and now even coaches. I am not sure if they have had these all along and maybe sitting on shelves for dust collecting or what but they are starting to add a lot of variety to their products.

The biggest assumption is that it's a sticker dump as they will soon be losing their NFL license.

Which I am okay with. That so far has meant more Rodney Hampton autographs and NY Giants coaches autographs.

My latest add is this one.

Dan Reeves was the NY Giants head coach from 1993-1996. Other than his first couple of seasons as a Giants coach, Reeves didn't succeed much with the Gmen. Overall though, he had a pretty successful coaching career and recently just passed away in 2022 at the age of 77.

I was able to acquire this thanks to a Twitter trade with @JasonSowinski. Now I have added three NY Giants coach autograph cards in the past year. I will post all of the Giants coach autograph cards when I get the chance to.

Thanks again to Jason for helping me add this one!

1 comment:

  1. Forgot he coached the Giants in the mid 90's. I remember him for his time with the Broncos... and Falcons to a lesser extent.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)