Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Single Card Mail Day:2023 Absolute Autograph Deonte Banks

 
When you can get an 1st picks autograph and a soon-to-be top corner in the league's autograph for $1.25, why wouldn't you?

So it's what I did.

His autograph his certainly lacking but what rookie autograph isn't? If you had to sign like a million cards for multiple companies, I can't blame him for just wanting to go and get it all done. Though us as collectors and fans suffer from it.

This card also marks my first Deonte Banks autograph in a Giants uniform, my previous one came from a college product.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen way worse autographs. At least this one the letters are legible. Nice pickup!

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)