Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Eli's Cardboard: 2015 Spectra Rivals Relic Blue Parallel Eli Manning/Darren Sproles

It's time for a new post on Big Blue Cardboard! 

Yes, I reverted back to the original name.

Today I am showing off my latest Eli Manning add.

Compared to some of the BIN listings on the base 2015 Spectra Rivals Relics, it appears I got a steal on this one that is some form of parallel for $3.25.

 
I am not sure what kind of parallel this is, but anytime you can get a color matching parallel from your team it looks even more impressive.

 
Back of card, for some reason it uploaded sideways, shows the card being numbered 10/50. Wait, 10, as in Eli Manning 10, sweet. I didn't notice that originally when I bid on the card so that is a bonus.

It's a great looking card, but what I find odd is that a QB vs a RB as a rival. To me, this should have been an Eagles QB or even a defender that maybe had a past with Eli. 

Just my opinion.

Thoughts on my latest Eli Manning grab and your thoughts on a card that says Rivals but not two QB's welcomed in comments!

2 comments:

  1. I have always been a fan of spectra, especially for basketball. What a great coincidence that the card has the same number as Eli. It's a bit odd to choose a RB as the rival but I suppose anyone on the Eagles would be a rival for the Giants. Cool card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)