I can't remember the last time I posted an Eli Manning update, but here we go!
I have made it all the way to card #1,245 from my last update and this is freshly updated so no more posts to go on this until I add news in.
Which by the way, do you have any I don't? Even base! I would take any!
Today's card is simply just a basic, no numbered parallel from Prizm Draft. These come by very cheap and can be easily acquired.
The leader on TCDB currently has 1508 so I have a way to go to catch him. So, I will need all of your guys help to get there!
As I said earlier in this post, I don't have any more Eli's coming in the mail and don't plan on it anytime soon but would love to close this gap some more somehow.
The drive to 1500 is on!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys or Eagles....jk....or am I?)