Thursday, November 10, 2022

Player Profile:Ottis Anderson

  
It has been a while since I posted in this series so thought it was due for a new post.

Today, I am showing off five of my favorite Ottis Anderson cards. 

Overall, my collection consists of only 18 cards out of the possible 467 cards he has.

Ottis was first drafted to the St. Louis Cardinals where he spent his first 8 seasons. But, it's when he was traded to the Giants where he shined even more as he won two Super Bowl titles in Super Bowl XXI and Super Bowl XXV and was MVP in one of them.

Speaking of the Super Bowls he was in.

 
Always liked this photo. It's outside the box which Upper Deck was really great with.

 
Fx foil. Sign me up!

There's Stadium Club again with the action photography.

Thoughts on my cards above, Ottis Anderson, if you own any of his cards or if you collect him is welcomed in comments today.

2 comments:

  1. There's a good chance that I pulled one or two of these at some point... since I have opened up a fair share of 1991 Pro Set Platinum and 1991 Upper Deck packs. Can't say I specifically remember these cards though... although I definitely remember Ottis Anderson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you must have pulled one of him from that

      Delete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)