Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Pack Pulled Again

I hate bye weeks. It's so boring.

But I can say I am still excited about the future of this team after a 6-2 start. The Seahawks loss was a tough one to swallow as the team reverted back to looking a little like last year, but I still feel with the schedule they have remaining, they can still make a run at this thing.

All I want out of this team for the second half of the season is a playoff berth. One playoff game would bring me so much joy.

I guess we will see how they play out of the bye this week against Houston.

Now onto today's post. This is almost like a sequel to a previous post where I pack pulled some Giants. It doesn't happen often, so I got to celebrate it.

Recently, I started busting some older packs I had sitting around and one of those was a 2021 Prestige Hanger pack.

To my surprise, I landed three NY Giants pulls.

A Living Legends of Jeremy Shockey. Still my favorite Tight End ever to watch.

Darius Slayton Xtra Points Astral Stars parallel. I just picked him up for my fantasy football team that is struggling at the WR position.

 
Final card I found was an Xtra Points Green of Daniel Jones numbered to 199.

Pretty decent finds for my collection.

Thoughts on my latest adds, the second half of the Giants season and what you expect from your team in the second half of the season welcomed in comments.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have high expectations for either of my favorite teams. The Packers look lost... and the Seahawks surprise me with each and every win. Like you... I'd be happy if one of these teams played in one playoff game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Packers pulled off a great comeback. Great to see dallas lose!!

      Delete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)