Saturday, November 12, 2022

The Score 2022 Autograph Chase

It was nice to see this year's Score football release come out a little later so the rookies can be featured in their NFL uniforms as opposed to college ones which is the typical thing for Score.

Which made me like this year's product even more than usual. Not too mention, it included a ton of Giants autographs on its checklist.

So, when I saw that Jashaun Corbin was apart of that checklist,I had to have it. I didn't have his autograph yet and he was a part of the Giants 2022 rookie class.

Next up, even though Kyle Rudolph was not great for the Giants, he still played for them, and I still wanted his autograph in blue. Well, Score had one for me.

Both of these autographs combined I paid less than $10 for.

After landing both though, I had a crazy idea. What if I chased all of the Giants base autographs from Score? How cool would that be?

So here is what I would have to chase if I decide to continue,
Azeez Ojulari
Daniel Jones
Eli Manning (has only a base red zone /20)
Evan Neal (rookies signature green)
Jashaun Corbin
Kyle Rudolph
Kayvon Thibodeaux
Kenny Golladay
Michael Strahan
WanDale Robinson (rookies signature green)
Xavier McKinney

Here is what I would have left after today's post,
So here is what I would have to chase if I decide to continue,
Azeez Ojulari
Daniel Jones
Eli Manning (has only a base red zone /20)
Evan Neal (rookies signature green)
Jashaun Corbin
Kyle Rudolph
Kayvon Thibodeaux
Kenny Golladay
Michael Strahan
WanDale Robinson (rookies signature green)
Xavier McKinney

A lot of these won't be easy if I decide to continue such as Eli Manning and WanDale Robinson. 

I want to also admit before I finish up today's post that I do have two more done off the list I will save for another day's post. Stay tuned for that.

If any of you have any of them to trade to me, just let me know in comments or send me an email at sportcardcollectors@hotmail.com. I always have plenty to trade.

Thoughts on my possible project welcomed in comments.

3 comments:

  1. Love the Score design but for the 300 veterans - 65 cards are wasted on retired players.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humbug! I'd prefer more retired players and say that except for the dozen or less that will actually do something, the last 100 are wasted on rookies.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)