Thursday, December 15, 2022

Brent's Former Giants

Once A Giant, Always a Giant is the saying for us NY fans.

And it's one I take to heart.
Even if it's a player who may had faked injuries or didn't want to play for the team.


Or a player that had so much potential, but could never quite put it all together.

 
Or a player that really struggled blocking and didn't even seem to exist on the field.

They are still Giants in my heart and my collection.

Which is why I pulled off a quick trade with my buddy @Brent3323 to land these new ones who doesn't hold onto former Giants.

Thanks again to Brent for these. They fit perfectly into my collection.

Thoughts on the latest adds or the players featured is welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)