Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Huddle Up

There was only one insert I was lacking from 2022 Score football for the Giants and that one was Huddle Up.

For some reason I had zero success in pulling one myself.

It's a card I really liked since it featured the entire Giants offense in a huddle.
Luckily for me, I was able to find someone who had an extra for trade. I was pretty stoked.

But then I saw a blue team color matched parallel for less than $2 and I had to have that too. The cool thing about this one other than the team color match is that the card is numbered 3/100 and there is a #3 in the huddle. 

The one and only Sterling Shepard.

Let me know your thoughts on today's cards and if you like collecting team cards like this.

2 comments:

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)