Friday, December 16, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2022 Prestige Any Given Sunday Holofoil Xtra Points /25

Today's latest Eli addition is pretty obvious on why I added it.


 
It features the GOAT of all time Super Bowls in Super Bowl 42.

I have said this so many times on here and I will beat that drum again. I will continue to add as many new Giants Super Bowl cards as I can from Super Bowl 42 and Super Bowl 46. 

Those games are just that important to me.

I had considered at one point chasing the rainbow of today's card with this one and the base version done, until something went wrong with the 1/1 that I came so close to owning. More on that another time.

Thoughts on today's card welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)