Sunday, December 25, 2022

Rodney's Cardboard:1994 NFL Christmas Promo Card

First off, just wanted to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! Hope you find all of that cardboard you have been seeking under your tree.

Secondly, it has been WAY TOO LONG since I have done a Rodney's Cardboard post that we are due. So let's get to it.

Today's card I wasn't technically sure if I should consider a Rodney card or not.

It features mainly Santa but Santa stacking cards from 1994 Fleer.

However, upon closer inspection...one of those cards he was stacking on the bottom row happens to be Rodney's from 1994 Fleer.

And there you have it.
The back of the card is just listing off which products were included in the 1994 Christmas promo set.

Being someone who also collects Santa/Christmas cards this was a unique add that combines both PC's.

So, what do you think...should this be a Rodney card or not? Also, do you spot any other cards in the stack?

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas! And great job identifying Rodney on that card. If I was a collector of his cards, I'd add it to my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)