Tuesday, December 20, 2022

The Latest Eli's

I have been on an Eli buying rampage recently.

Any card that features Eli, catches my eye and fits into my very small budget, I will grab it.

Like this Eli that features the 1995 Finest design. I really like these. I have three I believe out of the rainbow...which I am not chasing.

This NFL Legends Rookie was under $5. Steal!

I usually only chase plain relic cards if they have an interesting design, like this one.

And this relic. Panini doesn't do it like this anymore.

Also grabbed this trio for under $6 as well.

My favorite relic pickup recently was this /50 Sunday Showdown dual patch card. Yes, these are patch swatches.

The next relic was like $3 for this Ultra Stars. It's plain all around, but for the price I had to snag it.

And the final card, another rookie card under $2.

In comments today, let me know your favorite card of the group today and if you buy relic cards for your PC player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)