Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Pack Pulled

I have never had good luck in pulling NY Giants from packs, this includes even base cards. Usually I have to work out a trade to acquire my needs.

However, I bought a pack of Absolute football from Walmart a few weeks ago and actually pulled two Giants cards from it.

This is the Saquon Barkley base card that was the top card in the pack. I like the look of this year's design.

 
A few cards later and I found a green rookie parallel of Kayvon Thibodeaux.

I would call that a successful break.

Let me know if you ever find your teams or favorite players in your packs rips in comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I seldom pull my teams. Tend to get lots of Raiders though and capitals in hockey. Glad you were able to get some Giants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't open up stuff like I used to. A few years ago, I beat the odds and pulled a Rickey autograph for my A's PC though. That's the only cool player/team PC that comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a bad pull at all! I have only ever pulled a Giants auto once.

      Delete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)