Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Score 2022 Mail Day

2022 Score released a little over a week ago and once I saw some of the Giants cards in the set, I wanted them.

Thanks to @HoopsGD, I was able to add all of the base plus more.


For the first time in YEARS, the rookies are finally featured in their NFL uniforms. Yeah, they are lame photos from the RPS, but it's better than college jerseys. This is the first cards of the rookies, minus Robinson, that I have in their Giants jerseys. Always a beautiful thing to get the first ones.

These two right here had a heck of a Sunday against the Packers. Hope both can keep it going.

Rudolph isn't a Giant anymore, but I don't mind adding cards of him still. And I have a firm belief that Sterling will be back next year.

Here are three other G-Men stars. Yes, there are four cards but I am never counting Golladay.

Danny Dimes Scorecard parallel.

 
And finally, my favorite card of them all. How cool is this squad card??

Thanks again to Greg for this mail day. I am trying to figure out another way to use this Squad card, maybe a nice side picture for the blog or a background. Hmmm.

Thoughts on my mail day and Score football this year welcomed in comments.

1 comment:

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)