Saturday, October 8, 2022

Kerry's Cardboard: 2004 Upper Deck Finite Finite Fabrics

It has been a long time since I posted in this series on here. It's not because I haven't been adding a few Kerry Collins cards here and there, it's mainly because I haven't lured in any needs that involve a Giants uniform. 

Which are the only ones I post on here.

However, at first glance, I am sure you are wondering why I am posting a Raiders Collins card then after I just stated it was Giants or nothing for Collins on here.

That's because we didn't get to the back of the card yet.
 
That's where we find out that the jersey swatch featured on the front is from his time with the Giants. 

Now I see you getting it.

After Collins left the Giants, he found himself in a Raiders uniform. I am impressed that Upper Deck noted which team the swatch was from. I miss these days.

Thoughts on my latest Collins add welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)