Sunday, October 16, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2009 Topps Gold /2009

Last week, I showed off a Daniel Jones card that I landed for .55 on eBay and at the time thought it was the best deal I could land.

Then came today's card.

A numbered Eli Manning card that went for a whopping .24. You read that right...TWENTY-FOUR CENTS.
 
A good deal on this card and not a bad photograph either. Eli in Shotgun with Giants behind him in the background.

 
Back of the card.

I am hoping the Gmen can get a good deal on a win today against Baltimore. It won't be easy to stop Lamar Jackson but this defense has proven they can play well.

Thoughts on my latest add, especially for the price, welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)