Friday, October 28, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2004 Leaf Rookies And Stars Masks

Yes, I know, it's another Eli's Cardboard but most of my recent Giant pickups have been Eli Mannings. I have put a big emphasis on collecting Eli right now since there are no new Rodney's ever, Charles Way and Kerry Collins can be overpriced for the players they were, so it comes down to me putting a little more stock into Eli.

Not that it's a bad thing for the future Hall Of Famer.

Today's card I have wanted for some time because I like unique relic cards for any of my player collections.
This relic card features two swatches of helmet from Eli's facemask. 

 
These usually go for a tad bit more than I wanted to pay, but I found a steal under $5 for this one. It's all about patience for some cards.

Thoughts on my latest Eli is welcomed in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)