Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Kerry's Cardboard:2003 Topps Chrome Black Refractor

It's that time of week again, it's time for a new Kerry's Cardboard. 

On this blog, only Kerry featured in Giants uniform are welcomed. All others I don't post....at least on here. I have been grabbing other cheap ones on and off.

Today, for $1.50 I was able to land another newbie for the PC. It's shiny and numbered.
2003 Topps Chrome black refractor you can define by its black border.

And the numbering to 599 on the back.

This card is another example of why we need Topps Chrome back in our football collecting lives.

Let me know your thoughts on my latest add in comments.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. And the price is right. I'd be willing to pay $1.50 for any older refractor of a guy I PC.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)