Sunday, October 2, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2022 Prestige Prestigious Moments

It's Sunday, which means it is Giants Game Day.

Today, the G-Men put on the retro uniforms and take on the Chicago Bears at home. I hope it just goes better than their Monday Night outing against Dallas. I think all of the whiteout from the crowd blinded the offensive lineman from blocking for Daniel Jones. That was plain ugly.

Which is why today, I am taking us back to a better time.

Yes, we are going to look at another Super Bowl 42 card.

This card is a bit different of a Super Bowl 42 card than we have seen before. No Helmet catch picture, this one actually focuses on the bigger key part of the helmet catch play.

Which was Eli escaping the sack somehow from multiple Patriot defenders. I remember watching it live and thought, this is it, he is going down, game over. But, somehow, Eli managed to get away and threw the ball to David Tyree for the helmet catch. 

Back of this card describes the play.

I added this card pretty cheap, despite it being a case hit insert in this year's Prestige. Others have gone for more than what I grabbed it for.

Thoughts on my newest Eli, this play or if you have chased any Case Hits recently welcomed in comments.

Let's Go Giants!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)