Saturday, September 10, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2017 Donruss Elite Pro Bowl Standout Gold Patch

Every time I add a new Eli Manning card, I say to myself, this is now my favorite Eli Manning card I own.

And guess what, today's card now becomes my most favorite Eli Manning card I own.

I own two copies of the base version of today's card but hadn't found a good deal on a patch one yet. Until recently when one went up for auction, I wasn't going to just let that go. I put in my best bid and won it.

You can tell it's a gold version from the gold on the card. These are numbered to 99 as well and most include a decent colored patch from the player's Pro Bowl jersey.

 
I just wished they were game worn. So much of this player worn stuff that I question if they were even worn by the player.

Thoughts on my latest outstanding addition welcomed in comments!

2 comments:

  1. If it's your new favorite Eli card does that mean it's a candidate for your card hall of fame?

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)