Monday, September 5, 2022

RAK'd an LT

I have a lot of great friends in the hobby. Most of them are on Twitter but I do have some among the sport card bloggers world as well.

One of my constant pwe trading friends on Twitter is @Mackdogking551.

He saw a card that I was tagged in on Twitter and being the great guy he is, snagged it for me and had it sent my way.

That card was of HOFer, best defensive player in the game ever and a guy that always was one step ahead of the offense, Lawrence Taylor.

I don't know how many Taylor relics I own now, under 10 for sure, but this one has got to be the best looking of the group.
This is a well-designed card as well.

 
But sadly, has the typical Panini back. Of course once again this relic is also player worn.

Still cool though.

Thanks again Mackdog for the card!

Thoughts on my latest LT welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)