Sunday, September 25, 2022

Eli's Cardboard:2022 Prestige Any Given Sunday

With it being football Sunday, it's time for a new Eli's Cardboard.

And it's also because there are no new Rodneys in recently. There is however, plenty of Eli.

Today the Gmen don't play as they have a Monday nighter against the Dallas Cowboys so I won't give any input on that game.

However, I have given plenty of input on Eli Manning and on Super Bowl 42 which is featured on today's card.

There are no Eli's that I grab sooner than ones that feature either Super Bowl 42 or Super Bowl 46. I have to have them.

Of course, that goes for all other Super Bowl Giants cards.

 

Panini included some new Eli cards in its 2022 Prestige product. So far, I have a couple of these and the base card. Many more to chase and show off.

Hope everyone has a Happy Football Sunday! Good luck to your teams! Unless they are the Eagles or Commanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)