Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2021 Chronicles Panini Kadarius Toney

I keep waiting for the Giants to feature Kadarius Toney more in their playbook, but apparently something was up this past Sunday as Toney spent most of it on the bench vs the Titans. 

He did get a few plays in and was very impactful when he was in the game. The guy has Barry Sander-esque moves where he can cutback all over the field making tacklers miss left and right.

I started chasing Toney cards early last year and was building quite the collection before he started getting hit by the injury bug and I started to hesitate on building a PC of him.

So I stopped.

However, that doesn't mean I completely stopped adding to the collection when I find them cheap. My latest addition is the perfect example of cheap from a cheap product.

Toney has multiple cards in the 2021 Chronicles set and this one if the Panini base from it. I know a lot don't like this product much, but I like the photography on some of the cards like this one.

 
Card back with what appears to be updated stats from 2021. I didn't notice that until now.

Thoughts on my latest addition welcomed in comments.

1 comment:

  1. Being on the field for only 7 snaps and only getting 2 rushing attempts is concerning, especially with Robinson leaving the game early. I haven’t picked up too much of his stuff this year because I can’t tell what his future will be with the team. If he doesn’t get more snaps this week, it will be telling where he stands.

    ReplyDelete

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)