Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Single Card Mail Day:2008 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor David Tyree

What can I say, I am addicted to showing off and adding Super Bowl cards from Super Bowls 42 and 46.

I have actually found myself liking one card in particular.

The 2008 Super Bowl 42 subset card of David Tyree shows off the same image we have seen over and over and over again.

But Topps Chrome just makes it look better. Especially when it's a team color refractor match.

 
Here is the back of the card.

I have actually made somewhat of a small run on these. I have the base, base refractor, bronze and now this one. I would love to add the Xfactor on eBay next.

Thoughts on my latest add and Topps Chrome refractors welcomed in comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Giants fan or not, leave your thoughts below (unless you like the Cowboys....jk....or am I?)